TuneList - Make your site Live

Meet Sunshine

Meet Sunshine

Who Is Sunshine Caprice?

One lovely, eclectic Aquarius as well as a closet comedian who late at night sips on Hennessy & Coke, writes her best tweets on the porcelain throne, dances in the dark, sings her lungs out in the shower, parades around her house butt-booty-naked, loves to smell the scent mango hookah in the air and smokes Camel Crush Bold on the side. Welcome to a portion of the madness inside my head that I've decided to share...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jay-Z & Beyonce's Daughter Is The Youngest To Appear On Billboard Chart



  How amazing is it that megastars Jay-Z and Beyonce's newborn daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, is the youngest to actually ever appear on the Billboard chart?  Little Miss Blue Ivy is featured on her father's newly-recorded track "Glory".  At the end of song you hear her cooing and crying.  As a mother myself and having experienced a miscarriage in the past, "Glory" really touched me.


Take a listen and enjoy.





[Jay-Z]

The most amazing feeling I feel
Words can’t describe the feeling for real
Baby I paint the sky blue
My greatest creation was you, you
Glory

Ooooh Glory

[Jay-Z - Verse 1]

False alarms and false starts (ugh)
All made better by the sound of your heart (yeah)
All the pain of the last time
I prayed so hard it was the last time
Your mama said that you danced for her
Did you wiggle your hands for her?
Glory, Glory, Glory, Sorry
Everything that I prayed for
God’s gift, I wish I would’ve prayed more
God makes no mistakes, I made a few
Rough sledding here and there, but I made it through
I wreak havoc on the world, get ready for part 2
A younger, smarter, faster me
So a pinch of Hov, a whole glass of Béy

[Hook]

Glory
The most amazing feeling I feel
Words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real
Baby I paint the sky blue
My greatest creation was you
   
[Jay-Z - Verse 2]

Your grand pop died, a nigga fell yeh
Then he died of liver failure
Deep down he was a good man
God damn, I can’t deliver failure
Bad ass Lil Hov 2 years old, shopping on Savile Row
Wicked ass lil' B
Hard not to spoil you rotten looking like little me
The most beautifulest thing in this world
Daddy’s little girl
You don’t yet know what swag is
But you was made in Paris
And mama woke up the next day and shot her album package
Last time the miscarriage was so tragic
We was afraid you disappeared
But nah, baby you magic (voilà)
So there you have it, shit happens
Make sure the plane you on is bigger than your carry on baggage
Everybody goes through stuff
Life is a gift love, open it up
You’re a child of destiny
You’re the child of my destiny
You’re my child with the child from Destiny’s Child
That’s a hell of a recipe
Glory, Glory, Glory, Sorry

[Hook]

1 comment: